Many people don’t know How To Properly Upload Video in YouTube. Today I’ll show you how to do it. I assure you that after reading this post you can easily Upload Videos in YouTube and start earning from it.
How To Upload Video on YouTube:-
- Through Computer
- Through Android
- Through IOS
1) Through Computer :-
To upload videos on YouTube from your desktop or laptop follow these steps:-
- Sign into your YouTube account.
- Click on Upload Button at the top of the page.
- Before uploading video on YouTube, you can select privacy (i.e. public or private)
- Now select the video you’d like to upload from your computer.
- As the video is uploading you can edit both the basic information and the advance setting of the video. You can also decide if you want to notify subscribers or not.
- Add the proper title, description of the video and related tags so that you can increase view on your YouTube video.
- Now click on Publish Button to upload this video on YouTube
- If you haven’t clicked on publish then your video can not be viewable by other people.
Once the upload will complete you’ll get an email from YouTube that your video is successfully uploaded on YouTube now you can share this email with your friends and family to get more views.
2) Through Android :-
The easiest way to upload the video on Android is to upload video by YouTube App.
- Sign into YouTube.
- Tap on Account
- Tap the Upload Icon
- Now select the video you want to Upload.
- Write the title, description and tags for selected video.
- On Supported devices, you can see video preview with the trim handle below it. Use the trim handle to edit your video length. A long press on the trim handle will allow you to zoom into a frame by frame view of exact trimming.
- Now click on publish to upload it on YouTube.
3) Through IOS :-
Use The YouTube IOS App to easily upload the video on YouTube. To upload video from IOS device follow these steps:-
- Sign into your YouTube Account.
- Tap on camera from home screen or account tab.
- Select the video from the gallery you want to upload on YouTube.
- Apply option enhancement to your video and click on NEXT
- Now Add your video title, description & privacy setting.
Tip : Go to Menu > Setting > Upload to modify the type of connection used to upload videos. USE this setting to restrict Upload to WiFi Only.
Watch This One Minute Video To Better Understand It
If You Find This Information Helpful Then Must Share This Post in Facebook, Twitter and Other Social Media And Please Subscribe Me From Sidebar