Every Blogger want to know, How can I improve my Alexa Rank? Because it is the major factor to attract visitor and also it prove reader of your blog that your blog is a professional blog. If you have a good Alexa rank that this may lead you to improve your blog traffic.
Also, if you have good Alexa rank then there is a possibility that other bloggers link your website to their blog as a reference. it means you'll receive the quality backlink from other bloggers related to your niche. In this article, I'll show you how to improve your Alexa rank.
If you are a new blogger and unfamiliar with the Alexa rank, then after reading this article you'll know the power of your Alexa rank. Also, this article helps you to improve your Alexa rank in little time.
What is the Alexa Rank?Alexa rank of your site shows that how popular your site is among all another site on the internet. It shows the position of your site relative to other sites.
As it measures your site position relative to other sites, therefore, your site’s rank is not only dependent on that site’s traffic, but also to changes in traffic on other sites. That's the reason why your site rank degrades even you get the good amount of traffic.
Is improving Alexa Rank is necessary?Yes, improving Alexa rank is very important for any blog. If you are a blogger then it is very necessary for you to improve your Alexa rank. Because it proves better authority, make Good Impression on Advertiser and Readers, increase your Revenue and much more.
Many readers first see your blog Alexa rank and if they found your Alexa rank good then they start following your blog and also they start commenting on your blog to get the backlink. which in turn improve your blog comment and hence improve your page rank in google.
How to Check Your Alexa RankTo check your Alexa rank you can directly go to Alexa.com. On the top right side of the page, your can see a search bar. Enter your website URL here and click on Find button. Now it brings all data related to your blog and show your rank.
You can also check your Alexa rank by using this URL:-
Replace BloggingRush with your domain name.
Proven Ways to Improve Your Alexa Rank:-Be ready because now I am going to give your some Proven tips which can help you to improve your blog traffic. These tips help me a lot to improve my Alexa rank. These tips are:-
1) Increase Your Blog TrafficThis is the major factor to improve your website Alexa ranking. Because Alexa gives your rank on the basis of your blog traffic. If you get more and more traffic daily than it will improve your Alexa rank. So, I suggest you that if you seriously want to increase your Alexa Rank then must consider on increasing your blog traffic.
Read it here:- 15 Proven Strategies to Increase Blog Traffic Up to 1 Million per month
Even a small increase in your blog traffic can result in huge improvement in your Alexa Rank. As shown in the graph, a small increase in no. of visitors to your blog can result in huge improvement in your Alexa Rank.
Believe me, if you'll able you increase your blog traffic then it will improve your Alexa rank.
2) Average Time on SiteIt is the second and also the most important factor to improve your Alexa rank. Alexa always checks how much time every visitor stay on your site. and take an average of the user stay on your site. So, it is very necessary to stay user on your site for the longer time.
There are some tips to stay user on your site for the longer time:-
- Inbound Link: - It is the best way to make user engaged on your site for the longer time. Just use your other posts URL within every article. this will encourage users to switch from one post to another and this will help you to stay user on your site for the longer time.
- Related Post: - Use some related post plugins. So that, your related posts will appear at the end of every blog post( as you can see at the end of this post ). It also switches user to one post to another. That will increase visitors average time on your site.
3) Average Page View Per Visitor:-Is your average page view per visitor is good then it can help you to improve your Alexa rank very quickly. So, always try to increase it so that your Alexa rank improve daily. To increase your page view use above two methods i.e. inbound link and related post plugin.
4) Produce Original ContentIt plays an important role in your Alexa Rank because if your content in original (not copy content) and unique then your Alexa rank improve day by day. So, I suggest you upload only unique contents to your blog.
Alexa also uses very intelligence system like Google so never try to copy other blog article content otherwise, your Alexa Rank drop and also Google stop indexing your site. Which in turn degrade your Alexa rank and decrease your blog traffic.
5) Put Alexa Widget on Your SiteIt is very common logic that if you add Alexa widget on your site then it will encourage the user to click on it. Whenever click is done you get benefit from it. Whenever a visitor visits your site it will increase the visit counter of your site in Alexa traffic rank system by 1. So, I suggest you to add Alexa widget on your site.
6) Quality Backlink for your blogCommenting on another blog is the easiest way to get the backlink for your website. Because you only have to comment on the popular blogs. Whenever anyone clicks on your profile pic in the comment they will be redirected to your blog. For This, you have to specify your blog URL in Website Field which is below comment box.
Your can also comment on this website to get Backlink.
Note: - Remember don’t share your blog URL directly in Comment box otherwise, it will be treated as spam. Specify your blog URL in Website Field which is below comment box.
7) Write a Review Article for AlexaWriting a review article in Alexa is 100% help you to improve your Alexa rank because today Alexa is a very common keyword which searches on google. So, if you write a review on Alexa and your article is unique then it will help you to increase your blog traffic also it help you to improve your Alexa rank. Give backlink to Alexa may beneficial to improve your blog traffic.
8) Update Blog RegularlyThere are many blogs of internet related your niche so if you don't write frequently then it will decrease your Alexa rank. Once your Alexa rank is decreased then it will take too much time to get back to your previous ranking. So, keep updating your blog with at least one post a week, which helps you to improve your Alexa rank.
Also, regularly update your old articles of blog per week. If you follow this then believe me it will help you to increase your blog traffic and also improve your Alexa rank.
Now It’s Your TurnThese are the best 7 tips I could come up with. But I’m sure I missed something.
What tips could you offer to increase Alexa Rank?
Let me know in the comments below.